Marie blogs about marriage, surprise parenthood, and cat rearing.
This is Marie.
- She likes telling stories.
- She has a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy.
- She coaches married couples.
- She wrote a book, This Bleep is Hard.
- She knows better than to pout. But she still does it.
- She loves The Internet.
She’s married to Mark.
- He writes songs.
- He thinks. A lot.
- And can fix anything.
- He tries to get mad at Marie. But she’s too cute.
- He has more hobbies than most people dream about.
Their son is Otis.
- He was born in 2011.
- He has been throwing tantrums since the day he was born. Literally.
- His laughter is contagious.
- Yes, Marie realizes he’s never missed a meal.
- He is wonderful and Marie wants 5 more just like him.
They have cats.
- Nala is a grey boy. Omi is a black girl.
- They sleep a lot.
- Omi loves to sit on your lap. When you’re using the bathroom.
- Nala sleeps in the bed with Mark, Marie, and Otis. They have no clue where Omi sleeps.
- They are indifferent to Otis.