Let’s see. My new friend Liz tagged me to list 7 unknown facts about me. So here we go…
1. Every single time I run a yellow light I think to myself, “I’m following the person in front of me!” As if I’m justifying something to myself. Sometimes I believe this statement so much that if I got pulled over after running a light I would tell the officer, “I was following that guy!” I think this every single time.
2. I get clenched fist angry when radio stations use any type of traffic noise (i.e. honking, sirens, cars whizzing by) in ads.
3. I love the feeling of picking out a wedgie. It is a level of relief comparable to heaven.
4. I hate even numbers. I feel as if they are… tricky. The sound like they’d be evenly divided, but this is not true. I already know this isn’t going to make sense to anyone else. But I have to try. In my mind. The number between 1 and 7 is 4. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7. Three numbers to the left of four. Three numbers to the right of four. But if you try to do the same thing between 1 and 6 you do not get this symmetry.
1 2 3 4 5 6 This bothers me.
5. I wish at least once a day that my cats could speak for long enough to say “I love you” back.
6. I love greasy food. More than chocolate, or any other kind of sweet. But I will pretend to love sweets when in large groups consisting of females because it’s the right thing to do. The American thing to do.
7. I have a real and honest desire to apply for a management position at my local K-Mart because I truly believe that I could turn that company around.
I am not going to tag anyone because I don’t have 7 blogging friends. But if you decide to play this game (hi, CT and hi, Susan, and hey, Crystal, get a blog) let me know because I want to read your dirty secrets!