Pretty sure this would be classified as Narcissitic Personality Disorder

But then again, doesn’t blogging in general put us in that category?

Phindy sent me some of the headshots last week. They’re up on all the important places: Twitter, Facebook and the Nashville Marriage Studio About Page.

There is something about getting professional pictures done that makes you think, somewhere in the back of your head, that you’re going to come out looking like Giselle Bunchen. Or at least have her butt. Right?

At first I was shocked. Where is Giselle?

And then I was like, “Oh, these are so pretty!” And I put them everywhere I could think of.

Then I told Mark that I got the pics, and he asked if I liked them. And I was stumped. Can I really say, “Yes”? Isn’t that kind of… weird?

So I just emailed them to him so he could see if HE liked them.

And then I freaked out. What if he didn’t like them? What if he finds out he isn’t attracted to me because of THESE pictures that do not look like Giselle Bunchen?

Oh dear.

So I waited for his response. Not at all Patiently.

He just stared. Silently.

I freaked.

“OMG! Tell me what you think!”

“This is beautiful. You are beautiful. I have never seen a picture that captured you as perfectly as this one.”

web_small_2I think he even started tearing up and talking about how thankful he was that we had this picture.

And all of a sudden Mindy and Phil gave me so much more than great headshots. They gave me a glimpse of what Mark sees when he thinks about the girl he loves.

And that’s beyond awesome.

9 thoughts on “Pretty sure this would be classified as Narcissitic Personality Disorder

1. omg marie – i LOVE it!!

Oh, thank you MRS. Smith 😀 (love that)

They are all GORGEOUS! Absolutely stunning, and while I don’t know you in person, I think they do capture your spirit. I especially like the one embedded in this post and the one on the marriage studio about page.

Rebecca, thank you so much! Ha, those were my mom’s favorite, too 😀

3. Angelia says:

I agree! Beautiful shots. Your sense of humor translates in your smile.

Thank you so much, Angelia. Phindy Studio is awesome.

4. Monica Evans says:

Beautiful 🙂

I’m glad you posted them!

Aw, thanks 😀

I think the one that you put on this post does capture you exactly. When I think of you, it is what image comes to mind. Not necessarily the string of lights in the back ground, but you having a huge grin and laughing. You just omit happiness and joy! That’s what this picture translates to me and what comes to mind when I think of you. Hope that doesn’t come across in an icky way…I mean it in a “I’m so glad to call you my friend” kind of way. lol!

I just thought of something else funny but I’ll email it to you instead of posting it here for everyone to read.

You’re so sweet! And you’re not icky at all and your email was hilarious 😀

6. Great pic! Your smile captures your sense of humor on the blog. It looks like you love life and are fun to be around!

Aw, thank you!

7. And now *I’m* starting to tear up! What a beautiful, honest post, with a beautiful ending, by a beautiful person.

You’re so sweet! It was a pretty weepy post wasn’t it 😀

8. Connie says:

I think Mark said it all. You are beautiful, I so love your smile. If this is being narcissitic girl keep it up I love it!!!!!

You’re so sweet and thank you so much for commenting here. It means the world to me 😀 Love you!

9. lizam2m says:

Oh my God, you have HEADSHOTS! No more of that one you sent me that you took on your Mac! (which I still have yet to put up, so we’re good). Yay! I love them! Email one to me so I can finally get that page up on the UB site.