And I officially became a mommy blogger

If we aren’t friends on Facebook then you probably haven’t heard the news…

On March 30th Otis Christopher Oates made our little family just a little bit sweeter. 7 lbs and 9 oz sweeter, to be exact.

We are exhausted. Like, all of us. I can’t even find a pic of Little Man with his eyes open.

Despite being exhausted (and we haven’t even gotten this party started) we are madly in love with this little guy.

The labor story and more pictures will be up soon.

Like, after he graduates.

College.

12 thoughts on “And I officially became a mommy blogger

1. dee says:

Congratulations!!!!
    Many blessings to you and your new family
    in light
    dee*

2. Janice says:

He is beautiful, a ray of sunshine, a spark of hope, the future. May God bless you and your wonderful family. Thanks for sharing.

3. Tabitha says:

Congratulations so happy for you. He is precious! I want to come meet him!!!

4. mandy says:

Congrats to you all, he is beautiful!! Can’t wait to meet him Marie!

Congrats, Marie! I am so happy for you. And Otis is quite the handsome baby. Can’t wait for your tales of motherhood.

6. Veda says:

He is too cute…I think he favors you!! OMG!!! Congrats Mrs. Mommy Mckinney Oates!! 🙂

He is super sweet and so adorable. He’s a very handsome baby! Seeing his pic just makes me want to hold him. 🙂 Thanks for posting Marie. I am so very happy for you and your new family. If you need someone to come and hold him while you sleep (or shower), let me be the first to volunteer!

8. Shery Loewen says:

We are so happy for all of you. Connie & Gary are special friends, and we know their happiness also! He is so adorable (I’m suppose to add, “almost as cute as my grandchildren” but I won’t!!!)

9. Lindsay says:

Marie,
    Thank you so much for sharing a picture of Otis! He is soooo cute and precious! I can’t wait to hear more about him. Congratulations to you and Mark!

10. Emily Jasper says: